Cases split ready for new gaskets and a new front sprocketThe Tonka Project is getting close to finishing up. I needed to replace the front sprocket and with these TW's you need to remove the left side engine case …So because of this I took the opportunity to split the cases and check out the internals and replace the gaskets at the same time.
All the body work is complete and I spent an afternoon pulling everything apart ready for the sandblaster. Because the client had decided on stainless spokes I ended up cutting the rusted old ones to make removing the hubs easier.
I had the original intention of documenting this build on video but as it turns out doing this requires charged batteries and new memory cards. Two things that I didn't have at the time I started working on the bike.