All the body work is complete and I spent an afternoon pulling everything apart ready for the sandblaster. Because the client had decided on stainless spokes I ended up cutting the rusted old ones to make removing the hubs easier. It also meant that I could get a really clean finish by pulling the hubs completely apart.
The shock also needed some TLC so I decompressed it and removed the spring and send that off for powder. Decided on a yellow spring to match the new gold chain we'll be running.
Everything came out really nice so I'll be looking forward to getting it all back together. I'm just waiting on a few more parts to arrive for the forks before I can start.
Stay up to date with the latest motorcycle news, latest deals and special offers! We'd also like to see our customer builds so feel free to keep in touch.