It's been a while since we updated progress on The Experiment. A thing called Christmas and a New Year happened and it wasdefinitelya welcome break.
We've managed to get most of the wiring sorted out. It was a fair bit more to do than our previous builds as we wanted to get rid of the standard switch gear and run smaller switches as well as created a custom dash to display LEDs.
Also because we're running LED tails without a brake light we just need to pick up a resister to dim the running light and bypass it when the brake is applied.
Stay up to date with the latest motorcycle news, latest deals and special offers! We'd also like to see our customer builds so feel free to keep in touch.