Finished up this build at the end of the year, with this being my only ride I was pretty happy to finally get it back on the road. Think I'll spend some time riding this around now over summer, with …Beta-MAX named after the Video Cassette player of the same name.
Cases split ready for new gaskets and a new front sprocketThe Tonka Project is getting close to finishing up. I needed to replace the front sprocket and with these TW's you need to remove the left side engine case …So because of this I took the opportunity to split the cases and check out the internals and replace the gaskets at the same time.
I had the original intention of documenting this build on video but as it turns out doing this requires charged batteries and new memory cards. Two things that I didn't have at the time I started working on the bike.
I was oblivious to until today when I stumbled across this Honda CBN400. The French workshop has been creating some one off customs for quite some time now, heavily influenced by 70's and 80's culture and the American Hot Rod … What I like about these builds is the attention to detail and the equal balance between machine and design.