By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- To receive a prize or promotional offer you will need to register as a valid member of lanesplittergarage.com.
- lanesplittergarage.com reserves the right to restrict the free offer promotion and any other promotions to one instance per household.
- We reserve the right not to offer, refuse, or cancel a free trial or promotional offer.
- These offers are limited to one per person, one per household and cannot be combined with any other offer.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Lanesplitter Garage's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Lanesplitter Garage's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Lanesplitter Garage at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Lanesplitter Garage's web site are provided "as is". Lanesplitter Garage makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Lanesplitter Garage does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Lanesplitter Garage or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Lanesplitter Garage's Internet site, even if Lanesplitter Garage or a Lanesplitter Garage authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Lanesplitter Garage's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Lanesplitter Garage does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Lanesplitter Garage may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Lanesplitter Garage does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Lanesplitter Garage has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Lanesplitter Garage of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Lanesplitter Garage's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Queensland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Customer Data, Privacy and Security
All content including, images, and other files ("Customer Data") uploaded to Buildboard Project by Customer or on behalf of Customer shall be and remain the exclusive property of Customer. Company shall not: (a) have, acquire or assert any ownership or other proprietary right in any Customer Data; (b) use, copy or make any derivative works from, or permit any other person to use, copy or make any derivative works from, any Customer Data, except as (i) reasonably required in connection with the Services, (ii) as otherwise expressly agreed to in writing by Customer or (iii) such that is already or becomes publicly available; or (c) sell, disclose, transfer, assign, lease or otherwise commercially exploit or dispose of or grant access to any Customer Data. Company will maintain reasonable security arrangements to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal of Customer Data. On the expiry or termination of a Customer account within 30 days, Lanesplitter Garage shall destroy all copies of Customer Data on its systems. The utilization of any data or information received by Customer from the utilization of the service to be provided by Lanesplitter Garage is at Customer's sole and absolute risk. Lanesplitter Garage specifically disclaims and denies any responsibility for the completeness, accuracy or quality of information obtained through the services to be provided hereby.
Last Updated: May 24, 2018
Information Collection and Use
Lanesplitter Garage is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Lanesplitter Garage may collect information from our customers at several different points on our website, as needed to service our customers, as outlined below.
There are a couple types of cookies related to the web browsing experience. Neither cookie type contains any personally identifiable information. A temporary cookie, technically known as a Session Cookie, is one that your browser sets by default to communicate your browsing experience between you and the server. This session cookie is automatically destroyed in your browser when you close the web browsing session on the Lanesplitter Garage site.
The second cookie type is known as a persistent cookie. A persistent cookie is a small bit of data stored locally on your machine that help with the overall browsing experience.
Lanesplitter Garage in general does not utilize the use of persistent cookies for the site to function properly. However, these cookies can help us provide a more tailored experience for Customer based on the type of product Customer has expressed interest in and in the way a customer chooses to utilize the services. The types of persistent cookies Lanesplitter Garage utilizes is for tracking how and when you initially found Lanesplitter Garage including what page you first landed on.
For added control by customer related to the various control panels utilized, utilizing cookies, customers have options for helping with login conveniences and customization of their dashboard.
Information Collected During Order Process
We request information from the user on our order form(s). In order for us to service Customer account, here a user must provide contact information (email, name, address, phone). If we have trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with the user. We use a high encryption SSL certificate for securely gathering the requested information.
Log files automatically collect certain types of information related to your browser, including your IP address. We use IP addresses to analyze trends and help provide an insight into how visitors transition from one page to another so we can optimize the visitor experience, and gather broad demographic information like the type of browser, for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Sharing of Information
Lanesplitter Garage does NOT share any personal information with any outside company except as outlined here:
Credit/Payment Card Processors - Lanesplitter Garage uses a credit/payment card processing company (just like every business that accepts credit cards has to) to bill users for goods and services. Lanesplitter Garage only passes the required information to the credit card company which includes the name, card number, expiration date and billing zip code. Lanesplitter Garage does NOT forward any personally identifiable information to these card processing companies.
Lanesplitter Garage will comply with State and Federal law and therefore comply with lawful request (ie, court orders, subpoenas, etc.). When allowed, Lanesplitter Garage will notify customer of such request.
Company web sites contain links to third party sites. These third party websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. We encourage our visitors to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by Company Web sites.
If a visitor wishes to subscribe to our newsletter, we ask for contact information such as name and email address.
Surveys and Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information from visitors or customers via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the participant therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and address), and demographic information (such as zip code and age). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
This website takes every precaution to protect our visitors' information. When visitors submit sensitive information via the website, the information is protected both online and off-line. When our order form(s) asks visitors to enter sensitive information, that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry - SSL. While on a secure page, such as our order form(s), the lock icon in the Web browser becomes locked. Lanesplitter Garage has taken additional steps to ensure SSL encryption is used at all times when browsing our site. While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. ALL employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Any time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our customers' information is protected. Finally, the servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment. Lanesplitter Garage's website and services are not intended for, nor designed to attract, individuals under the age of 18. Lanesplitter Garage does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any person under the age of 18.
We send all new accounts an email providing new account information. Established customers will occasionally receive information on new services and/or special promotions. Out of respect for the privacy of our users we present the option to not receive these types of communications.
Correcting/Updating/Deleting Personal Information
If a user's personally identifiable information changes (such as your phone number or email address), or if a user no longer desires our service, we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove that user's personal data provided to us.
Customer Information and Customer Privacy
- (1) Both parties will comply with their respective obligations under the applicable requirements of the Data Protection Laws.
- (2) The parties acknowledge that for the purposes of the Data Protection Laws, Customer is the data controller and Company is the data processor (where Data Controller and Data Processor have the meanings as defined in the Data Protection Laws). The following sets out the scope, nature and purpose of processing by Company, the duration of the processing and the types of Personal Data (as defined in the Data Protection Laws) and categories of Data Subject:
- (a) Processing by Company: The provision of data or application hosting services for Customer and indirectly its customers.
- (b) Company does not control what personal or non personal data Customers collect from their customers. It is Customer's responsibility to have their own Data Protection guidelines in place for their own protection related to data Customer collects from its customers; additionally, it is Customer's responsibility to keep their applications up to date and secure from a code/software perspective.
- (3) Customer declares and acknowledges that Company has no control, involvement, role or responsibility as to the type or use of data put by Customer itself or third parties generally nor, without limitation, Customer's employees, contractors, agents, customers or suppliers or end-users of Customer's services or those of Customer's customers and Company merely provides an IT repository for data with a specified conduit for its movement to and from Customer or third party infrastructure. Company's processing does not include the manipulation, selection, ordering, searching or monitoring of such Personal Data other than in a generic sense of storage in the scope of the Services. Customer is responsible for the cleansing, updating, timely deletion and maintenance of Personal Data.
- (4) Customer will ensure that it has all necessary and appropriate consents and notices in place to enable lawful transmission of Personal Data to Company and its processing in accordance with this Agreement for the duration and purposes of this Agreement.
- (5) Without prejudice to the generality of the above clause, Company shall, in relation to any Personal Data processed in connection with the performance by Company of its obligations under this Agreement:
- (a) process that Personal Data only in accordance with the performance of Services and otherwise either required under this Agreement (this Agreement being agreed to constitute written instructions from Customer for processing of Personal Data) or by variation of Services agreed with Company; or
- (b) process that Personal Data if required by the laws of any member of the European Union or by the laws of the European Union applicable to Company to process Personal Data (Applicable Laws). Where Company is relying on laws of a member of the European Union or European Union law as the basis for processing Personal Data outside of pre-agreed processing, Company shall promptly notify Customer of this before performing the processing required by the Applicable Laws unless those Applicable Laws prohibit Company from so notifying Customer;
- (c) ensure that it has in place appropriate, industry-standard for England, technical and organisational measures to protect against unauthorised or unlawful processing of that Personal Data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, those Personal Data, having regard to the state of technological development and the cost of implementing any;
- (d) ensure that all personnel who have access to and/or process those Personal Data are obliged not to permit disclosure of the Personal Data except as required by law or for the purposes of this Agreement; and
- (e) not transfer any of those Personal Data, other than Customer Submitted information required for servicing Customer account (ie, US and UK based systems/support/billing teams), outside of the European Economic Area (other than Customer’s transmission and receipt of data over the Internet and the use of similar networks that may involve part of the network being located outside the European Economic Area and/or the UK), unless the prior written consent of Customer has been obtained;
- (f) assist Customer, at Customer's expense using Company's then current standard time rates, in responding to any request from a Data Subject and in ensuring compliance with its obligations under the Data Protection Laws with respect to security, breach notifications, impact assessments and consultations with supervisory authorities or regulators;
- (g) notify Customer without undue delay on becoming aware of a material Personal Data breach committed by Company, its employees or agents and take reasonable steps to prevent further disclosure or breach and mitigate the potential adverse effects on affected data subjects in cooperation with Customer;
- (h) at the written direction of Customer, delete or return to Customer or allow Customer to retrieve Personal Data and copies thereof on termination of Agreement unless required by Applicable Law to store Personal Data;
- (i) maintain appropriate records and information to demonstrate its compliance with this clause;
- (j) in accordance with Data Protection Laws, make available to Customer such information as is reasonably necessary to demonstrate Company's compliance with its obligations under Article 28 of the GDPR (and under any Data Protection Laws equivalent to that Article 28), and allow for and contribute to audits, including inspections, by Customer's professional appointee for this purpose, subject to Customer:
- (j.1) giving Company reasonable prior notice of such information request, audit and/or inspection being required by Customer;
- (j.2) ensuring that all information obtained or generated by Customer or its auditor(s) in connection with such information requests, inspections and audits is kept strictly confidential (save for disclosure to the supervisory authority under Data Protection Laws or as otherwise required by Applicable Laws);
- (j.3) ensuring that such audit or inspection is undertaken during normal business hours, with minimal disruption to Company's business, any sub-processors’ business and the business of other customers of Company; and
- (k) paying Company's costs using the then current standard time rates of Company for assisting with the provision of information and allowing for and contributing to inspections and audits.
- (6) Company shall nominate a point of contact for all issues related to data privacy and protection within the scope of the Agreement and pending notification; otherwise this will be the CEO/Managing Director.
- (7) If Company informs Customer that it considers that an instruction violates Data Protection Laws then it shall be entitled to suspend the execution of the relevant instructions until Customer satisfactorily confirms compliance or changes them. Further, if Company follows the instructions of Customer, Customer indemifies Company for any and all such current and future items or incidences related to such instruction.
- (8) Customer shall, without undue delay and in a comprehensive fashion, inform Company of any defect that Customer considers has occurred in their and/or Company's compliance with Data Protection Laws.
- (9) Customer shall be obliged to maintain the public register of processing in accordance with Article 30 (1) GDPR.
The first step in resolving any concern is to contact Company (see Inquiries or Complaints below) with any details. Unresolved issues will be resolved via binding Arbitration as a sole remedy.
Inquiries or Complaints
Limitation of Liability
This section is covered and governed by the LIMITATION OF LIABILITY section of the TOS Agreement.
Notification of Changes