We gave ourselves two months to complete the CT110 Postie custom and it's now 2 months since the tear down. Budget was very strict and we've managed to wrangle it $150 below the target cost and it's almost complete
We ended up spending a bit extra and getting the frame and all the bits sandblasted. Money well spent and saved plenty of time and definitely helped the paint prep. I wanted to go for an antique type feel for the paint and it's come up looking almost like porcelain.
Managed to fire it up last night after realising the ignition coil wasn't earthed properly, which means we'll have it back on the road this weekend.
On the bench ready to for blasting
Chopping a few bits and pieces
Engine cleaned up and painted
Everything sprayed and cleared
Most bits were cleaned and brushed
Super sticky rubber
Stay up to date with the latest motorcycle news, latest deals and special offers! We'd also like to see our customer builds so feel free to keep in touch.